We are supported by over 600 members representing most of the leading firms in the Puget Sound commercial real estate industry such as Panattoni, Vulcan Inc., Tarragon, Touchstone Corp. and Clise Properties, to name a few. We work very hard to provide our members with the tools, information, and personal contacts they need to be successful.
Click here to visit the NAIOP Corporate website where you can sign up online for membership.
Or, you can download the membership application (pdf) and return through fax.
Student Membership Application
For additional information, please contact the local Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Reasons To Join NAIOP
- Access to the key decision makers in commercial real estate today.
- Professional development opportunities through educational programs and national conferences providing top-rated programs on timely issues featuring leading commercial real estate experts.
- Representation of commercial real estate at the local, state and federal governments. NAIOP promotes legislation that is good for development.
- Timely communications (newsletters, faxes, email) featuring up-to-date information on business and legislative developments affecting commercial real estate.
- Washington State Chapter is redesigning its Web Site to offer members interactive capabilities such as on-line activity and event registration and access to important industry related resources such as list serves, hot links, forecasts and news updates.
- Networking opportunities to develop new business relationships, solidify deals and share experiences with colleagues who are among the industry’s top professionals through membership meetings and special events.
- Annual events that are the most prestigious and well-attended in the industry, including the Night of the Stars Awards and Dinner Gala and the Summer Social and Golf Tournament.
- Make an impact on your industry! Join a committee and help influence the future direction of our local chapter. The development of our association contributes to creating a favorable environment for commercial real estate.
- Members are given opportunities to build positive public relations by giving back to the community through special projects such as the annual Community Enhancement Project. Past projects have ranged from remodeling an existing home to create a transitional campus for teen mothers to restoring a salmon stream to the renovation of two elementary schools in the Seattle School District.
- Access to the resources available at National NAIOP such as information on cutting edge industry technology, research and statistical information from its full-service resource library, award winning regional programs and a voice on Capitol Hill.